Training. It’s gotten a pretty bad rap. But, we know it’s necessary to ensure your people reach their full potential. We are a dynamic bunch of anti-consultant consultants who don’t believe in traditional training. We do, however, get really amped up about facilitating, coaching and acting as change agents.
Training doesn’t have to be a painful experience with PowerPoints and one-way lecture. We think we’re pretty fun, and so are you. Well, maybe you aren’t, but we can help with that! We strive to bring a high level of energy and value to your team, regardless of tenure, skill level and role.
R3 has extensive experience helping companies move from a reactionary management style focused on lagging indicators (performance metrics) to proactively coaching to the leading indicators (behaviors) that drive long-term organizational goals. The outcome of this shift will result in the following:
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased performance (Conversion Rates, Revenue per call…etc.)
- Higher employee satisfaction & lower employee churn
- Increased career progression
- Offsite Senior Management being even more “in tune” with what is taking place in the field/front lines